Friday, November 10, 2006

Cool blogs & sites

I'm not blogging much at the moment... I'm doing a few draft blogs, but mostly I'm spending my online time editing Appropedia - adding stuff related to public health and sustainability, as well as helping to make the site easier to use.

In the meantime, check out the sites I've added in the left-hand column. I've discovered some cool blogs, in particular Pyjama Samsara, which appeals to my interest in development work and especially sanitation in Indonesia, as well as the whole cross-cultural communication thing. (I've also just found another intelligent blogger at spilled milk with miscellaneous bite-sized political comments... but they haven't been blogging since 2004, sadly.

There's also sustainablog - not so much of the technical stuff that most interests me, but I'll be checking it occasionally.

I'm going to move this blog to Livejournal, because of the active community (particularly obvious when you check the comments on Pyjama Samsara and her friends' blogs) and some cool commenting features that help conversations to flow... I'll wave a flag and post the URL when I actually move.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License.